AC SERVICING | DUCT CLEANING | COIL CLEANING
The sweltering heat makes AC service in UAE a common demand throughout the year. However, a sudden malfunction in the air conditioning unit makes the process of quickly finding an ideal AC maintenance service in UAE a real challenge. At Royal Swiss Technical Services, a leading AC maintenance company in UAE we offer a complete range of technical assistance to enable the proper functioning of your air conditioning units. Right from new unit installation to all other services like AC repairs, cleaning, and long-term air conditioner maintenance, we cover complete AC servicing at highly competitive rates.
As air conditioning units need to function for longer hours, they strictly require frequent AC servicing to avoid damage and breakdowns. Over the years, we have provided an efficient AC maintenance service across UAE various clients with our different energy-efficient solutions. Our certified expert professionals are highly trained to accurately diagnose the root cause of the air conditioner maintenance issue to ensure the unit’s prolonged smooth functioning. As an expert provider of AC maintenance in the UAE, we can render an extensive range of AC servicing across residential, commercial, and industrial units. To learn more about our AC service and maintenance solutions.
According to the Environment Protection Agency (EPA), indoor air pollution remains a significant modern health concern. As dust, dirt, mold and other harmful substances accumulate in ducts and coils of home air systems, it can have a significant impact on the quality of the air we breathe. Dirty and mouldy ducts have been shown to contribute towards a wide range of health problems and are particularly bad news for patients with respiratory conditions such as asthma, or those who suffer from allergies.
Any air duct system that hasn’t been inspected for more than six months or cleaned in the last two years could have inadvertently become a breeding ground for harmful contaminants and bacteria. Duct cleaning can rectify this, ensuring the quality and safety of your air.
DUCT CLEANING INCLUDES THE FOLOWING:
- All furniture and flooring surrounding the work area fully covered, keeping your personal effects clean.
- Appropriate set up of equipment so that the full length of all ducts can be reached and cleaned.
- Removal of vent covers from the walls.
- Comprehensive review of the duct so that dirty areas can be assessed before cleaning.
- Methodical insertion and operation of the TICAI DUCT MACHINE into each AC duct branch separately.
- Insertion of the fogging machine into ducting. This releases an antifungal disinfectant, killing any remaining bacteria within the ducts.
- A thorough review of each duct line after cleaning to assess and ensure quality of the process.
The air conditioner coil clogging with deposits of fine particles and debris may cause AC malfunction as well as lead to respiratory problems for the inhabitants. Royal Swiss Technical Services offers efficient AC services in UAE with an expertized coil cleaning system for the air conditioning unit to deliver fresher and cooler air.
Cleaning Air-Handler Coils
- Be sure the system is shut down.
- Locate the air handler and make sure there is proper access to get close to the coils.
- Eliminate any dry debris by using a vacuum to clean coils and fins.
- Be sure the condensate pan and lines are free from blockage before you begin cleaning.
- Apply noncaustic, non-fuming coil-cleaning chemicals and let them sit for a few minutes to penetrate. Pay close attention to the instructions on the coil cleaner.
- Thoroughly rinse off the chemical and repeat the cleaning if necessary.
- Treat coil and plenum with an EPA-registered mold inhibitor to prevent bacterial and mold growth.
- Clean the condensate pan and drain line. Use drain pan biocide tablets to minimize the risk of future blockage and flooding.
- Restart the system and get back to business